Why Do You Need to Maintain Air Quality in Your Home?
- According to the American College of Allergies, 50% aggravate illnesses or caused by polluted indoor air.
- Indoor air is 2 – 5 times more polluted than the air outdoors.
- The average American takes 9 out of 10 breaths indoors.
- The average American inhales about two tablespoons full of airborne particles each day.
- VOC’s in conventional cleaning products can cause allergic reactions and may cause irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat.
- Children are more susceptible to the health risks of air pollution
Eco-Friendly Products to Maintain Air Quality
Partnering with the right professional cleaning company is a step in the right direction. We can help you improve the indoor air quality in your home. How do we do it?
- By using environmentally friendly cleaning products, which are safer for the environment and your family, and contain no VOC’s.
- Use vacuums with closed containers that use HEPA filters, which don’t allow dust and harmful particles to become airborne.
- By using cleaning cloths instead of feather dusters and static dusters, which simply move dust around and make it airborne.
- You can also use color-coded cleaning materials that eliminate cross contamination.
For further information, you can contact us at The Cleaning Advantage.
Call at 978 799 6646.